Search By Type of Job
- Medical Communications Jobs (135)
- Healthcare PR Jobs (75)
- Healthcare Advertising Jobs (71)
- Medical Education Jobs (64)
- Medical Writing Jobs (47)
- Other (47)
- Healthcare Consultancy Jobs (40)
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Jobs (33)
- Healthcare Market Research Jobs (25)
- Market Access Jobs (14)
- Pharmaceutical Management Jobs (8)
- Medical / Clinical Jobs (2)
- Medical Sales Jobs (1)
- Medical Research Jobs (0)
Pharma Jobs News
- Biogen named as the best pharma workplace in the UK
- Biogen UK has been named as one of the best workplaces in the UK as part of the Great Place to Work annual Best Workplaces list.The awards recognise the top 100 workplaces in the UK, looking at organisations with high levels of trust and engagement within an environment that attracts and retains talent. The ranking also takes an employee survey and an audit into the company’s management and HR practices into consideration.Biogen UK ranked as the highest pharmaceutical company and placed in the medium category - organisations with 50-499 employees – and is the second time they have been ranked ...
- Companies needs to adapt to attract millennials, says survey
- The business industry needs to focus on people and purpose over products and profits in order to attract the millennial generation, according to a new survey survey.Deloitte Global surveyed 7,800 graduates born after 1982 who are in full time employment across 29 countries, including the UK, on effective leadership and how business operates and impacts society.Among the UK respondents 71% said they thought businesses have a positive impact on society, but 77% of UK millennials and 75% globally say businesses are focused on their own agenda rather than helping to improve society.Additionally, ...
- Salary Survey 2014
- From austerity healthcare spending to ever-stricter market access hurdles, the pharmaceutical industry continued to face a challenging time in 2014, but the final months of the year seemed to bring with them glimpses of better times ahead.There were predictions of the end of the dreaded patent cliff, at least for most companies, important advances in therapy areas such as hepatitis C and immuno-oncology and the continued rise of personalised healthcare.But were the - potentially - better times to come or the problems of the last couple of years more in evidence when industry executives turned ...
- Publicis Healthcare named “Best Place To Work” for LGBT equality
- Publicis Healthcare Communications Group (PHCG) has been recognised as a “Best Place To Work” by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2015 Corporate Equality Index (CEI).The Index, which ranked PHCG as a perfect 100, is a national benchmark tool for business policies and practices relating to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees.Companies were ranked against five criteria; equal employment opportunity policy, employment benefits, organisational LGBT competency, public commitment and responsible citizenship. Each section is points weighted, totalling the 100 points that are ...
Latest Pharmaceutical Jobs
Welcome to PMLiVE Jobs
PMLiVE jobs has established itself as a leading source of candidates within the pharmaceutical, marketing & communications sectors. As part of the portfolio along with Pharmaceutical Market Europe (PME), Communique and The Directory, we have over 24 years experience serving the healthcare communications market. From medical communications to marketing and healthcare advertising to medical education you’ll find your new pharmaceutical job here.
Whether you want to advertise a vacancy, apply for a role, compile a wish list or simply browse through pharmaceutical jobs, PMLiVE jobs is the place.
If you are a candidate with experience within medical communications or pharmaceutical jobs industry then please register here and begin the path to your next career.
Regular Job Updates
Make sure you always know about the latest jobs as soon as they come up by registering for our email alerts.
You just tell us exactly what you're looking for and we send you an email with only relevant jobs listed.
Working in Pharma - News and Advice
Pharma Career Advice
- 16 Career Coaches Reveal the Worst Careers Advice They’ve Heard
- We’ve all been on the receiving end of careers advice often from family, loved ones or our peers. Some of it good but a lot of it can be bad or outdated. In order to see how “bad” bad was we asked 16 career coaches to share the worst advice they’ve heard and here’s what they had to say: Abby Kohut - absolutelyabby.com The worst career advice I ever received was to add keywords in a white font on your resume. What the career coach said was that if you add hundreds of keywords in white, you'll come up in more searches. What he failed to realize is that applicant tracking systems and career ...
- Closing the gender gap: Q&A with Ffyona Dawber
- Ffyona Dawber, founder and managing director of Synergy Vision, is one of the leading women in UK healthcare communications. Towards the end of 2014 she received double honours at the Stevie Awards for Women in Business. She won gold for ‘Female Entrepreneur of the Year - Business Services - 11 to 2,500 Employees’ category and silver for ‘Woman of the Year – Business Services’.How did it feel to be recognised at the Stevie Awards?It was a thrill. But I think, overall, the recognition from clients when we get repeat business and they come back with positive feedback that’s somewhat nicer ...
- Interview: The talent deficit
- As the environment for agencies working in healthcare marketing continues to evolve more and more is expected of personnel in all departments.As a specialised industry, however, there can be difficulty in finding the right people for the job. Speaking to PME Max Jackson, CEO, EMEA & APAC at Sudler & Hennessey, discussed the talent deficit faced by the industry.Is there a problem with attracting new talent to agencies and, if so, why is this?Max Jackson: I don’t think we have a problem with attracting new talent, I think the problem is that there isn’t a lot of talent around. But it ...
- Closing the gender gap
- According to a Scrip Intelligence report published last year, women account for only 11% of the board in pharma companies. This could be considered a positive given that it is nearly double the 6% cited for business as a whole (CMI 2013), but as our (arguably fairer) sex makes up an almost equal proportion of the population as a whole, surely something is going wrong?Barri Blauvelt, writing in PM360 earlier this year, paints a stark picture of a problem that starts at ‘grass roots’ level: “We see that while over 70% of the pharmaceutical sales force are women, fewer than one-third are ...