Search By Type of Job
- Medical Communications Jobs (141)
- Medical Education Jobs (78)
- Healthcare PR Jobs (66)
- Healthcare Advertising Jobs (51)
- Medical Writing Jobs (41)
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Jobs (29)
- Healthcare Consultancy Jobs (19)
- Pharmaceutical Management Jobs (15)
- Market Access Jobs (14)
- Medical Sales Jobs (14)
- Healthcare Market Research Jobs (9)
- Other (7)
- Medical / Clinical Jobs (5)
- Medical Research Jobs (1)
Pharma Jobs News
- Science graduates struggle to gain science jobs
- A considerable minority of science graduates from 2012/13 were employed as a science professional six months after graduation, according to a new survey.The What do graduates do? Report, conducted by Higher Education Careers Services Unit (HECSU) and the Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS), showed that just 21% of chemistry graduates, 8.9% of physics graduates and 7.2% of biology graduates were employed in a science capacity.Employment levels for science graduates – as with general levels of graduate employment - did rise, but the figures from the HECSU report show ...
- Economic issues impact skilled labour
- The global talent crisis continues to worsen as economic growth places increasing pressure on skilled labour markets, according to a new report.In many sectors, the labour available does not meet the skill requirements of employers. Talent mismatch – the gap between what skills people can offer and what employers are looking for – continues to worsen worldwide, most sharply in Denmark, Poland and Italy but is also prominent in other countries including the US, UK and Germany.The report by Hays Recruitment, entitled The Perfect Talent Storm is based on an analysis of professional employment ...
- Astellas enlists Countdown’s Rachel Riley for app contest
- Astellas has launched its Innovation Challenge, designed to encourage young people to take up Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) subjects and careers.Rachel Riley, co-presenter of TV programme Countdown, helped launch the competition, which asks schoolchildren to design a mobile app that encourages healthy living.The competition is open to school students in Key Stage 4 in England and Wales or S3 to S4 in Scotland. They must design a mobile app to encourage healthy living.The winning team will see their concept brought to life by professional app developers, launched and ...
- Lucid host staff event to rejuvenate Advance Outcomes programme
- Lucid has hosted a two-day senior staff training meeting to explore and define its Advance Outcomes medical education programme.The UK medical education agency’s Advance Outcomes programme aims to create longevity and a sustained change in clinical practice by working with communities and individuals committed to the change. The programme was at the core of the training exercise, which explored the evolution of Lucid’s approach with input from an external panel of leading experts in health psychology and medical education. These included Professor John Weinman, Professor of Health ...
Latest Pharmaceutical Jobs
Welcome to PMLiVE Jobs
PMLiVE jobs has established itself as a leading source of candidates within the pharmaceutical, marketing & communications sectors. As part of the portfolio along with Pharmaceutical Market Europe (PME), Communique and The Directory, we have over 24 years experience serving the healthcare communications market. From medical communications to marketing and healthcare advertising to medical education you’ll find your new pharmaceutical job here.
Whether you want to advertise a vacancy, apply for a role, compile a wish list or simply browse through pharmaceutical jobs, PMLiVE jobs is the place.
If you are a candidate with experience within medical communications or pharmaceutical jobs industry then please register here and begin the path to your next career.
Regular Job Updates
Make sure you always know about the latest jobs as soon as they come up by registering for our email alerts.
You just tell us exactly what you're looking for and we send you an email with only relevant jobs listed.
Working in Pharma - News and Advice
Pharma Career Advice
- Unlocking intrapreneurial talent
- Disruptive innovation may be a rapidly evolving business trend, however properly harnessing it, particularly in the pharmaceutical sector, is still proving challenging. Yet igniting innovation such that it leads to the creation of cost-effective, tangible improvements in healthcare is the obvious way forward. Morphing the current organisation structures into new forms that nurture collaboration, discovery, experimentation and development – and result in new business models - can and do lead to explosive new growth opportunities.What we are currently witnessing are global pharmaceutical ...
- So you want to be a medical writer?
- If you are thinking about a career change and want to get started in medical writing, read on to find out how to become a medical writer.To start with, a medical writer needs to understand medical concepts and ideas, keep an eye on regulatory and research related information, have a keen interest in the development of pharmaceutical products, working knowledge of the healthcare/ pharmaceutical industry (via such websites as www.pmlive.com) and above all have impeccable writing skills.It goes without saying that a genuine, demonstrable understanding and interest in the industry is essential. ...
- Lessons learned from mentoring
- Many companies have mentoring schemes in place and, if used to their best advantage they can be a 'win-win' for both the mentee and mentor - not to mention the company itself.But mentoring has to be about more than just helping a less experienced colleague or a role you take on because it is expected of you. You have to want to do it and recognise that at the heart of the process is a means for you to give back some of your knowledge and help someone avoid the pitfalls and the mistakes you've learned the hard way. In my experience the relation between mentor and mentee has to be based ...
- Senior execs are going dark on social media
- Today's social media reaches out into every corner of the globe, and increasingly into every corner of our professional and social lives. While many argue that this makes everyone constantly connected to an online community, the hype surrounding this social media trend may not be so popular with senior professionals anymore.Executives have always relied on personal, privileged networks where access is granted with an understanding that it will not be misused. However, now overburdened with information from social platforms, executives are now moving back to an 'ex-directory’ world where ...