Search By Type of Job
- Medical Communications Jobs (128)
- Healthcare PR Jobs (65)
- Medical Education Jobs (64)
- Healthcare Advertising Jobs (50)
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Jobs (45)
- Medical Writing Jobs (41)
- Healthcare Consultancy Jobs (24)
- Pharmaceutical Management Jobs (24)
- Other (21)
- Healthcare Market Research Jobs (11)
- Market Access Jobs (11)
- Medical / Clinical Jobs (11)
- Medical Sales Jobs (10)
- Medical Research Jobs (4)
Pharma Jobs News
- UK self-employment figures misleading
- Hundreds of thousands of people are registering as self-employed after failing to find jobs, according to a new report from the Resolution Foundation, based on an Ipsos Mori survey. Of the 30 million UK people in employment, more than 4.5 million are now registered as self-employed, but the survey found that 28 per cent of those declaring themselves self-employed in the last five years would prefer to be employees.More than a quarter of them (27 per cent) said that they had become self-employed because of a lack of an alternative.The survey also found that 44 per cent of the newly ...
- Lilly and Alexion boost pharma jobs in Ireland
- Two pharma firms are to create up to 300 new jobs in Ireland led by Alexion, which plans to take on 200 workers at its new global supply headquarters in Dublin.Connecticut-headquartered Alexion has invested €75m in its new development at College Park in Dublin’s Blanchardstown district, which it has planning permission for a 15,000 square metre laboratory, office, packaging and warehouse facility.The development at the 41-acre greenfield site is due to open in 2017 and Alexion said it plans to fill a number of roles in areas such as supply chain, quality control, warehousing and support by ...
- Boost for science jobs in Cambridge
- The deal, announced by deputy prime minister Nick Clegg (pictured above), will support high tech firms and research facilities, as well as boosting links between the universities and science and business parks.The first stage of the project will see the government invest £100 million in local infrastructure over five years. If this stage, known as ‘Gain Share’, succeeds in driving growth, the government will invest up to half a billion pounds more. “This deal will improve roads and rail links to encourage more investment to the area and build more homes for families across the region. It ...
- Internal hires neglected
- According to research published by executive search firm Egon Zehnder, managers assume that internal recruits need less help integrating than new executives brought in from outside.Egon Zehnder looked at the biggest challenges faced by recently hired executives, and found that 40 per cent of participating companies failed to provide formal integration support for internal candidates, despite 84 per cent recognising the economic benefits of doing so. Also 200 delegates at a series of events in Europe and the US spoke to Egon Zehnder in late 2013 and earlier this year. They agree that ...
Latest Pharmaceutical Jobs
Welcome to PMLiVE Jobs
PMLiVE jobs has established itself as a leading source of candidates within the pharmaceutical, marketing & communications sectors. As part of the portfolio along with Pharmaceutical Market Europe (PME), Communique and The Directory, we have over 24 years experience serving the healthcare communications market. From medical communications to marketing and healthcare advertising to medical education you’ll find your new pharmaceutical job here.
Whether you want to advertise a vacancy, apply for a role, compile a wish list or simply browse through pharmaceutical jobs, PMLiVE jobs is the place.
If you are a candidate with experience within medical communications or pharmaceutical jobs industry then please register here and begin the path to your next career.
Regular Job Updates
Make sure you always know about the latest jobs as soon as they come up by registering for our email alerts.
You just tell us exactly what you're looking for and we send you an email with only relevant jobs listed.
Working in Pharma - News and Advice
Pharma Career Advice
- So you want to be a medical writer?
- If you are thinking about a career change and want to get started in medical writing, read on to find out how to become a medical writer.To start with, a medical writer needs to understand medical concepts and ideas, keep an eye on regulatory and research related information, have a keen interest in the development of pharmaceutical products, working knowledge of the healthcare/ pharmaceutical industry (via such websites as www.pmlive.com) and above all have impeccable writing skills.It goes without saying that a genuine, demonstrable understanding and interest in the industry is essential. ...
- Lessons learned from mentoring
- Many companies have mentoring schemes in place and, if used to their best advantage they can be a 'win-win' for both the mentee and mentor - not to mention the company itself.But mentoring has to be about more than just helping a less experienced colleague or a role you take on because it is expected of you. You have to want to do it and recognise that at the heart of the process is a means for you to give back some of your knowledge and help someone avoid the pitfalls and the mistakes you've learned the hard way. In my experience the relation between mentor and mentee has to be based ...
- Senior execs are going dark on social media
- Today's social media reaches out into every corner of the globe, and increasingly into every corner of our professional and social lives. While many argue that this makes everyone constantly connected to an online community, the hype surrounding this social media trend may not be so popular with senior professionals anymore.Executives have always relied on personal, privileged networks where access is granted with an understanding that it will not be misused. However, now overburdened with information from social platforms, executives are now moving back to an 'ex-directory’ world where ...
- Five moving tips
- Changing company is a big decision nowadays for a number of reasons, not least being the ‘last in, first out’ syndrome.Nevertheless, if you simply cannot convince yourself to stay where you are, here are my top five tips for making a good career move which can be the difference between career progression plus financial advancement and your unforeseen unemployment.Tip 1: Don’t believe everything your recruitment consultant tells youAll recruitment consultants get paid to convince you to move company and thereby get their recruitment agency a placement fee when you join a new company. ...