Search By Type of Job
- Medical Communications Jobs (93)
- Medical Education Jobs (62)
- Medical Writing Jobs (54)
- Healthcare PR Jobs (51)
- Healthcare Advertising Jobs (40)
- Healthcare Consultancy Jobs (30)
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Jobs (29)
- Other (16)
- Pharmaceutical Management Jobs (7)
- Healthcare Market Research Jobs (5)
- Medical Research Jobs (5)
- Medical Sales Jobs (4)
- Market Access Jobs (3)
- Medical / Clinical Jobs (2)
Pharma Jobs News
- GSK to invest £275m into UK drug manufacturing
- GlaxoSmithKline is investing £275m to boost manufacturing for its respiratory and biopharma portfolio in the UK, despite continued uncertainty from the country’s decision to leave the EU.The firm’s chief executive Sir Andrew Witty was one of a number of signatories to a letter warning Brexit would be bad for business.Nevertheless, the company has pledged funds to construct state-of-the-art facilities for novel respiratory and large molecule biological medicines at three of its nine UK sites.Ware in Hertfordshire, Montrose in Angus, Scotland, and Barnard Castle - one of the firm’s largest ...
- HBA celebrates woman of the year Jennifer Cook
- The Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association (HBA) came together recently for a multi-country event to celebrate its woman of the year Jennifer Cook and other 2016 luminaries.The 27th Woman of the Year event took place earlier this month at the New York Hilton Midtown, where around 2,500 industry leaders came for a showcase of the HBA’s goals of further the advancement and impact of women in healthcare.In addition to the central New York event, several European HBA chapters took part, with satellite events held at inVentiv Health’s London office, Roche in Basal and Thermo Fisher in Darmstadt. ...
- Pfizer awarded Top Employers UK certification
- The Top Employers Institute has officially certified Pfizer as a top employer in the UK.The global pharmaceutical company, whose UK headquarters are in Surrey, was awarded the Top Employers 2016 certification after a stringent, independently audited research process found it to meet the required standards.Eleanor Nickerson, director of UK operations for the Top Employers Institute said: “The Top Employers Institute examines the HR practices and offerings that each participating company puts in place for its people, to create and maintain optimal employee conditions.”The certification is only ...
- Jennifer Cook named 2016 HBA Woman of the Year
- The Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association (HBA) has named Roche’s head of pharma in Europe, Jennifer Cook, as its 2016 Woman of the Year.The award honours one businesswoman each year who has not only made a significant contribution to the healthcare industry but whose “leadership, presence and savvy” is an inspiration to others.The association’s chief executive officer Laurie Cooke said that Cook “embodies the leadership, business savvy results and commitment to inclusion that our industry needs to thrive in today’s challenging environment”.As head of pharma, Europe at Roche, Cook leads a ...
Latest Pharmaceutical Jobs
Welcome to PMLiVE Jobs
PMLiVE jobs has established itself as a leading source of candidates within the pharmaceutical, marketing & communications sectors. As part of the portfolio along with Pharmaceutical Market Europe (PME), Communique and The Directory, we have over 24 years experience serving the healthcare communications market. From medical communications to marketing and healthcare advertising to medical education you’ll find your new pharmaceutical job here.
Whether you want to advertise a vacancy, apply for a role, compile a wish list or simply browse through pharmaceutical jobs, PMLiVE jobs is the place.
If you are a candidate with experience within medical communications or pharmaceutical jobs industry then please register here and begin the path to your next career.
Regular Job Updates
Make sure you always know about the latest jobs as soon as they come up by registering for our email alerts.
You just tell us exactly what you're looking for and we send you an email with only relevant jobs listed.
Working in Pharma - News and Advice
Pharma Career Advice
- Team building
- In his classic book, Good To Great, Jim Collins talks about the importance of successful companies getting ‘the right people on the bus’, a euphemism for hiring and retaining employees who fit a company’s culture. It is a concept that is relatively simple and makes perfect sense, yet somehow it is often overlooked, as too many leaders hire mostly for competency and technical skills.For organisations seriously committed to making teamwork a cultural reality, I’m convinced that ‘the right people’ are the ones who have these three virtues in common - humility, hunger and people smarts. I refer ...
- 10 steps to being a better manager
- Functional leaders promoted to executive positions often find themselves lost at sea – unfamiliar not only with the responsibilities surrounding their new role but unsure of the skills and tools necessary to execute them successfully. The marketing manager promoted to partner; the communications lead moved up to the boardroom; the unit head who suddenly finds himself at the executive table. Individuals in such positions tend to quickly discover that the knowledge and capabilities that allowed them to thrive in their previous job have little bearing on the new one, and that a whole new set of ...
- 16 Career Coaches Reveal the Worst Careers Advice They’ve Heard
- We’ve all been on the receiving end of careers advice often from family, loved ones or our peers. Some of it good but a lot of it can be bad or outdated. In order to see how “bad” bad was we asked 16 career coaches to share the worst advice they’ve heard and here’s what they had to say: Abby Kohut - absolutelyabby.com The worst career advice I ever received was to add keywords in a white font on your resume. What the career coach said was that if you add hundreds of keywords in white, you'll come up in more searches. What he failed to realize is that applicant tracking systems and career ...
- Closing the gender gap: Q&A with Ffyona Dawber
- Ffyona Dawber, founder and managing director of Synergy Vision, is one of the leading women in UK healthcare communications. Towards the end of 2014 she received double honours at the Stevie Awards for Women in Business. She won gold for ‘Female Entrepreneur of the Year - Business Services - 11 to 2,500 Employees’ category and silver for ‘Woman of the Year – Business Services’.How did it feel to be recognised at the Stevie Awards?It was a thrill. But I think, overall, the recognition from clients when we get repeat business and they come back with positive feedback that’s somewhat nicer ...