Search By Type of Job
- Medical Communications Jobs (163)
- Medical Education Jobs (124)
- Healthcare PR Jobs (90)
- Medical Writing Jobs (78)
- Healthcare Advertising Jobs (71)
- Healthcare Consultancy Jobs (46)
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Jobs (34)
- Pharmaceutical Management Jobs (25)
- Healthcare Market Research Jobs (24)
- Other (21)
- Market Access Jobs (7)
- Medical Sales Jobs (4)
- Medical Research Jobs (3)
- Medical / Clinical Jobs (2)
Pharma Jobs News
- AZ apprentices raise £25,000 for Teenage Cancer Trust
- A group of apprentices from AstraZeneca’s North West apprentice programme have raised £25,000 for Teenage Cancer Trust over the last two years.The classes of 2015 and 2016 set themselves the challenge to raise money for their peers who have been diagnosed with cancer, working with the charity that aims to provide teenagers and young adults with support upon diagnosis.Charley Denney, a member of the class of 2015, said: “Knowing somebody that was supported by Teenage Cancer Trust and what an impact the charity made really put things into perspective.“I’ve loved every minute of work we’ve done ...
- AstraZeneca's Bahija Jallal named HBA Woman of the Year 2017
- The Healthcare Businesswoman’s Association has named AstraZeneca’s Dr Bahija Jallal as its Woman of the Year for 2017.Dr Jallal is an executive vice president at AZ and heads up the UK pharma firm’s global biologics R&D arm, MedImmune.Since joining MedImmune as vice president of translational sciences in 2006, Dr Jallal has guided the company through a rapid period of growth, building its product pipeline to account for approximately half of AZ’s overall output.AZ’s chief executive Pascal Soriot, paid tribute to Dr Jallal as an every day “inspiration”, adding: “I am proud of all the work ...
- Pharma firms top LGBT equality rankings
- Pharma is one of the top 10 industries for LGBT workplace equality, according to a new report that gave 14 companies a perfect score.The Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s annual Corporate Equality Index assessed 887 businesses in the US in six core areas for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender equality.These cover human resources, diversity, staffing, legal counsel, marketing and communications and corporate giving.The latest edition of the ranking saw a record 517 companies awarded the full 100 points, with AbbVie, Amgen, Astellas, Biogen, Boehringer Ingelheim, BMS, GSK, Lily, Johnson ...
- Roche UK and Virgo Health win 'Best Employee Engagement Programme' award
- Roche UK and Virgo Health have taken the top prize in employee engagement at this year’s UK Corp Comms Awards, collecting the award at the London ceremony last month.The medical education specialists created ‘Roche and the Pipeline Laboratory’ to transform the company’s employees into brand ambassadors after an internal survey showed only 36% of workers understood its pipeline disease areas.The Swiss pharmaceutical giant aimed to improve employees’ knowledge of the science behind pipeline products so that they might be able to better communicate its value to patients, healthcare professionals ...
Latest Pharmaceutical Jobs
Welcome to PMLiVE Jobs
PMLiVE jobs has established itself as a leading source of candidates within the pharmaceutical, marketing & communications sectors. As part of the portfolio along with Pharmaceutical Market Europe (PME), Communique and The Directory, we have over 24 years experience serving the healthcare communications market. From medical communications to marketing and healthcare advertising to medical education you’ll find your new pharmaceutical job here.
Whether you want to advertise a vacancy, apply for a role, compile a wish list or simply browse through pharmaceutical jobs, PMLiVE jobs is the place.
If you are a candidate with experience within medical communications or pharmaceutical jobs industry then please register here and begin the path to your next career.
Regular Job Updates
Make sure you always know about the latest jobs as soon as they come up by registering for our email alerts.
You just tell us exactly what you're looking for and we send you an email with only relevant jobs listed.
Working in Pharma - News and Advice
Pharma Career Advice
- On Flexibility
- Over more than three years of conversation around people’s lives and careers in healthcare communications, I have heard hundreds of stories about career moves; both extremely positive, and unfortunately negative.We work in a remarkably fluid space compared with many other industries, and many of you will change roles within the next two years. How can you ensure that you are making the right move for you?First and foremost, you must ask if the company has a clear vision, and one that you agree with. Is the position offering the kind of progression opportunities that will make this the right ...
- The world needs exemplary leaders
- There’s a leadership shortage in the world. It’s not a shortage of potential talent. The people are out there. The eagerness is out there. The resources are out there. The capability is out there.The shortage is a result of three primary factors: demographic shifts, insufficient training and experiences, and the prevailing mindsets that discourage people from learning to lead.Currently 25% of the global workforce comprises millennials (those born between 1981 and 1997) and in some countries that number approaches 50%. (There are differing opinions on the exact years when the millennial ...
- Team building
- In his classic book, Good To Great, Jim Collins talks about the importance of successful companies getting ‘the right people on the bus’, a euphemism for hiring and retaining employees who fit a company’s culture. It is a concept that is relatively simple and makes perfect sense, yet somehow it is often overlooked, as too many leaders hire mostly for competency and technical skills.For organisations seriously committed to making teamwork a cultural reality, I’m convinced that ‘the right people’ are the ones who have these three virtues in common - humility, hunger and people smarts. I refer ...
- 10 steps to being a better manager
- Functional leaders promoted to executive positions often find themselves lost at sea – unfamiliar not only with the responsibilities surrounding their new role but unsure of the skills and tools necessary to execute them successfully. The marketing manager promoted to partner; the communications lead moved up to the boardroom; the unit head who suddenly finds himself at the executive table. Individuals in such positions tend to quickly discover that the knowledge and capabilities that allowed them to thrive in their previous job have little bearing on the new one, and that a whole new set of ...