Search By Type of Job
- Medical Communications Jobs (121)
- Medical Education Jobs (97)
- Healthcare Advertising Jobs (69)
- Healthcare PR Jobs (59)
- Medical Writing Jobs (58)
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Jobs (43)
- Healthcare Consultancy Jobs (36)
- Healthcare Market Research Jobs (31)
- Other (24)
- Pharmaceutical Management Jobs (20)
- Market Access Jobs (6)
- Medical / Clinical Jobs (3)
- Medical Research Jobs (2)
- Medical Sales Jobs (2)
Pharma Jobs News
- Pharma firms top LGBT equality rankings
- Pharma is one of the top 10 industries for LGBT workplace equality, according to a new report that gave 14 companies a perfect score.The Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s annual Corporate Equality Index assessed 887 businesses in the US in six core areas for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender equality.These cover human resources, diversity, staffing, legal counsel, marketing and communications and corporate giving.The latest edition of the ranking saw a record 517 companies awarded the full 100 points, with AbbVie, Amgen, Astellas, Biogen, Boehringer Ingelheim, BMS, GSK, Lily, Johnson ...
- Roche UK and Virgo Health win 'Best Employee Engagement Programme' award
- Roche UK and Virgo Health have taken the top prize in employee engagement at this year’s UK Corp Comms Awards, collecting the award at the London ceremony last month.The medical education specialists created ‘Roche and the Pipeline Laboratory’ to transform the company’s employees into brand ambassadors after an internal survey showed only 36% of workers understood its pipeline disease areas.The Swiss pharmaceutical giant aimed to improve employees’ knowledge of the science behind pipeline products so that they might be able to better communicate its value to patients, healthcare professionals ...
- Science and medical careers most popular with school leavers
- Science and medicine-related professions have come out on top in a new survey of UK students’ career goals, with science rated as the most popular subject in school.The research was carried out by Roche-backed project GenerationeXt and involved 2,500 16-24 year-olds.It found that 60% of students feel there is insufficient support for pursuing a career in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) industries.One in every five young people surveyed said they suffer from a lack of confidence in their ability to achieve their career ambitions, with over a quarter of school ...
- Cuttsy+Cuttsy wins top employer award
- Healthcare communications agency Cuttsy+Cuttsy has been named one of the country’s top employers by workingmums.co.uk for its holistic approach to wellbeing in the workplace.Taking home the Top Employer Award for SMEs at the London ceremony on Tuesday evening, the agency was recognised as one of the premier UK firms for gender diversity and flexible working.Cuttsy+Cuttsy’s entry was judged in the 1-25 employees category by a panel of business management experts led by founder of workingmums.co.uk Gillian Nissim.The agency was praised for its drive in creating a culture of ‘give and take’, ...
Latest Pharmaceutical Jobs
Welcome to PMLiVE Jobs
PMLiVE jobs has established itself as a leading source of candidates within the pharmaceutical, marketing & communications sectors. As part of the portfolio along with Pharmaceutical Market Europe (PME), Communique and The Directory, we have over 24 years experience serving the healthcare communications market. From medical communications to marketing and healthcare advertising to medical education you’ll find your new pharmaceutical job here.
Whether you want to advertise a vacancy, apply for a role, compile a wish list or simply browse through pharmaceutical jobs, PMLiVE jobs is the place.
If you are a candidate with experience within medical communications or pharmaceutical jobs industry then please register here and begin the path to your next career.
Regular Job Updates
Make sure you always know about the latest jobs as soon as they come up by registering for our email alerts.
You just tell us exactly what you're looking for and we send you an email with only relevant jobs listed.
Working in Pharma - News and Advice
Pharma Career Advice
- The world needs exemplary leaders
- There’s a leadership shortage in the world. It’s not a shortage of potential talent. The people are out there. The eagerness is out there. The resources are out there. The capability is out there.The shortage is a result of three primary factors: demographic shifts, insufficient training and experiences, and the prevailing mindsets that discourage people from learning to lead.Currently 25% of the global workforce comprises millennials (those born between 1981 and 1997) and in some countries that number approaches 50%. (There are differing opinions on the exact years when the millennial ...
- Team building
- In his classic book, Good To Great, Jim Collins talks about the importance of successful companies getting ‘the right people on the bus’, a euphemism for hiring and retaining employees who fit a company’s culture. It is a concept that is relatively simple and makes perfect sense, yet somehow it is often overlooked, as too many leaders hire mostly for competency and technical skills.For organisations seriously committed to making teamwork a cultural reality, I’m convinced that ‘the right people’ are the ones who have these three virtues in common - humility, hunger and people smarts. I refer ...
- 10 steps to being a better manager
- Functional leaders promoted to executive positions often find themselves lost at sea – unfamiliar not only with the responsibilities surrounding their new role but unsure of the skills and tools necessary to execute them successfully. The marketing manager promoted to partner; the communications lead moved up to the boardroom; the unit head who suddenly finds himself at the executive table. Individuals in such positions tend to quickly discover that the knowledge and capabilities that allowed them to thrive in their previous job have little bearing on the new one, and that a whole new set of ...
- 16 Career Coaches Reveal the Worst Careers Advice They’ve Heard
- We’ve all been on the receiving end of careers advice often from family, loved ones or our peers. Some of it good but a lot of it can be bad or outdated. In order to see how “bad” bad was we asked 16 career coaches to share the worst advice they’ve heard and here’s what they had to say: Abby Kohut - absolutelyabby.com The worst career advice I ever received was to add keywords in a white font on your resume. What the career coach said was that if you add hundreds of keywords in white, you'll come up in more searches. What he failed to realize is that applicant tracking systems and career ...