Search By Type of Job
- Medical Communications Jobs (109)
- Medical Education Jobs (90)
- Healthcare Advertising Jobs (59)
- Medical Writing Jobs (55)
- Healthcare PR Jobs (52)
- Healthcare Consultancy Jobs (31)
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Jobs (24)
- Healthcare Market Research Jobs (18)
- Pharmaceutical Management Jobs (12)
- Market Access Jobs (8)
- Other (6)
- Medical / Clinical Jobs (2)
- Medical Research Jobs (2)
- Medical Sales Jobs (1)
Pharma Jobs News
- UK pharma apprenticeships doubled in 2015
- The number of apprenticeships offered by pharmaceutical companies doubled in the last two years, according to a new report.The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) found collaboration in this area between pharma and academic institutions - along with charities and the NHS - is at an all time high.As a consequence of this the trade body said there had been a 42% increase in undergraduate placements between December 2013 and December 2015.Over 550 PhD students are also being supported by pharma companies, with the University of Strathclyde holding the top spot in 2015 at 75 ...
- Oberoi Consulting expands recruitment division
- Oberoi Consulting has expanded its recently-launched recruitment and resourcing division through a partnership with recruitment firm The BD Director.Set up in 2015 by Oberoi Consulting commercial director Sam Grove, demand for Oberoi Resourcing & Recruitment’s tailored services has grown significantly over the past year, prompting this new business alliance.Grove said: “Our standpoint is to be very clear about what a client needs so that every time we send a candidate out they’re very likely to be successful because they meet the brief completely.“It’s this sort of shared values and ...
- Publicis Health recruits for 2016 intern programme
- Global healthcare communications network Publicis Health has launched its internship programme for the third consecutive year.Open to all applicants irrespective of their level of formal academic qualification, ‘The Lab: A Place for Bright Sparks’ aims to find individuals with raw talent, drive, determination, and passion for making a difference in healthcare.Up to four successful applicants will work across a variety of projects at either the Chalfont St Peter, West Kensington or Windsor offices throughout the six-month paid internship, with full support from a mentor or ‘Lab Buddy and ...
- CHASE partners with Vespa Capital to grow business
- The UK’s largest independent recruitment and contract sales organisation Chase Search and Selection has teamed up with private equity firm Vespa Capital to grow its services.Vespa Capital has agreed to invest an undisclosed amount into the pharmaceutical recruitment business, enabling CHASE to deliver a wider set of flexible contract and permanent recruitment solutions to the biotechnology, healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors.The deal will also see the maintenance and expansion of the company’s systems and personnel, with the additional services creating new employment opportunities within ...
Latest Pharmaceutical Jobs
Welcome to PMLiVE Jobs
PMLiVE jobs has established itself as a leading source of candidates within the pharmaceutical, marketing & communications sectors. As part of the portfolio along with Pharmaceutical Market Europe (PME), Communique and The Directory, we have over 24 years experience serving the healthcare communications market. From medical communications to marketing and healthcare advertising to medical education you’ll find your new pharmaceutical job here.
Whether you want to advertise a vacancy, apply for a role, compile a wish list or simply browse through pharmaceutical jobs, PMLiVE jobs is the place.
If you are a candidate with experience within medical communications or pharmaceutical jobs industry then please register here and begin the path to your next career.
Regular Job Updates
Make sure you always know about the latest jobs as soon as they come up by registering for our email alerts.
You just tell us exactly what you're looking for and we send you an email with only relevant jobs listed.
Working in Pharma - News and Advice
Pharma Career Advice
- Team building
- In his classic book, Good To Great, Jim Collins talks about the importance of successful companies getting ‘the right people on the bus’, a euphemism for hiring and retaining employees who fit a company’s culture. It is a concept that is relatively simple and makes perfect sense, yet somehow it is often overlooked, as too many leaders hire mostly for competency and technical skills.For organisations seriously committed to making teamwork a cultural reality, I’m convinced that ‘the right people’ are the ones who have these three virtues in common - humility, hunger and people smarts. I refer ...
- 10 steps to being a better manager
- Functional leaders promoted to executive positions often find themselves lost at sea – unfamiliar not only with the responsibilities surrounding their new role but unsure of the skills and tools necessary to execute them successfully. The marketing manager promoted to partner; the communications lead moved up to the boardroom; the unit head who suddenly finds himself at the executive table. Individuals in such positions tend to quickly discover that the knowledge and capabilities that allowed them to thrive in their previous job have little bearing on the new one, and that a whole new set of ...
- 16 Career Coaches Reveal the Worst Careers Advice They’ve Heard
- We’ve all been on the receiving end of careers advice often from family, loved ones or our peers. Some of it good but a lot of it can be bad or outdated. In order to see how “bad” bad was we asked 16 career coaches to share the worst advice they’ve heard and here’s what they had to say: Abby Kohut - absolutelyabby.com The worst career advice I ever received was to add keywords in a white font on your resume. What the career coach said was that if you add hundreds of keywords in white, you'll come up in more searches. What he failed to realize is that applicant tracking systems and career ...
- Closing the gender gap: Q&A with Ffyona Dawber
- Ffyona Dawber, founder and managing director of Synergy Vision, is one of the leading women in UK healthcare communications. Towards the end of 2014 she received double honours at the Stevie Awards for Women in Business. She won gold for ‘Female Entrepreneur of the Year - Business Services - 11 to 2,500 Employees’ category and silver for ‘Woman of the Year – Business Services’.How did it feel to be recognised at the Stevie Awards?It was a thrill. But I think, overall, the recognition from clients when we get repeat business and they come back with positive feedback that’s somewhat nicer ...