Search By Type of Job
- Medical Communications Jobs (99)
- Medical Education Jobs (84)
- Healthcare PR Jobs (67)
- Healthcare Advertising Jobs (59)
- Medical Writing Jobs (49)
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Jobs (34)
- Healthcare Consultancy Jobs (32)
- Pharmaceutical Management Jobs (20)
- Healthcare Market Research Jobs (19)
- Other (13)
- Market Access Jobs (5)
- Medical / Clinical Jobs (4)
- Medical Sales Jobs (2)
- Medical Research Jobs (1)
Pharma Jobs News
- Scientific Academy for UK graduates launched
- A scheme to give UK graduates an entry into a life sciences industry career has been launched by specialist recruitment service Scientific Professionals in collaboration with Barts Health Pharmaceuticals, the clinical department of the NHS Trust.The Scientific Academy offers graduates the opportunity to receive training and mentoring as well as ongoing professional development once they have been placed within one of Scientific Professional's pharmaceutical or biotech clients around the world.Academy students will also be enrolled on Barts' established Aseptic Techniques & Operations ...
- BIA creates directory of UK biotech mentorship schemes
- The BioIndustry Association has launched a directory of mentoring and training schemes to help UK biotechs foster the next generation of leadership and management talent.The directory compiles over 20 mentoring and training opportunities selected by the trade association’s people advisory committee and BIA members.Schemes featured include business-led training and mentoring, educational programmes, competitions, networks and other resources.Steve Bates, chief executive of the association, said: “The BIA’s vision for UK life sciences in 2025 estimated that the sector needs 10 times more ...
- High Force Research launches STEM outreach programme
- Chemical research company High Force Research has launched an outreach programme to encourage students to pursue careers in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.The Durham, UK-based firm hopes to inspire a new generation of scientists in the North East, and has appointed science, technology, engineering and manufacturing (STEM) coordinator Iain Lawson to head the educational venture.Lawson, a senior research and development chemist at High Force Research, will lead a series of talks, presentations and activities workshops at local schools, colleges and universities enabling students to ...
- UK pharma apprenticeships doubled in 2015
- The number of apprenticeships offered by pharmaceutical companies doubled in the last two years, according to a new report.The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) found collaboration in this area between pharma and academic institutions - along with charities and the NHS - is at an all time high.As a consequence of this the trade body said there had been a 42% increase in undergraduate placements between December 2013 and December 2015.Over 550 PhD students are also being supported by pharma companies, with the University of Strathclyde holding the top spot in 2015 at 75 ...
Latest Pharmaceutical Jobs
Welcome to PMLiVE Jobs
PMLiVE jobs has established itself as a leading source of candidates within the pharmaceutical, marketing & communications sectors. As part of the portfolio along with Pharmaceutical Market Europe (PME), Communique and The Directory, we have over 24 years experience serving the healthcare communications market. From medical communications to marketing and healthcare advertising to medical education you’ll find your new pharmaceutical job here.
Whether you want to advertise a vacancy, apply for a role, compile a wish list or simply browse through pharmaceutical jobs, PMLiVE jobs is the place.
If you are a candidate with experience within medical communications or pharmaceutical jobs industry then please register here and begin the path to your next career.
Regular Job Updates
Make sure you always know about the latest jobs as soon as they come up by registering for our email alerts.
You just tell us exactly what you're looking for and we send you an email with only relevant jobs listed.
Working in Pharma - News and Advice
Pharma Career Advice
- The world needs exemplary leaders
- There’s a leadership shortage in the world. It’s not a shortage of potential talent. The people are out there. The eagerness is out there. The resources are out there. The capability is out there.The shortage is a result of three primary factors: demographic shifts, insufficient training and experiences, and the prevailing mindsets that discourage people from learning to lead.Currently 25% of the global workforce comprises millennials (those born between 1981 and 1997) and in some countries that number approaches 50%. (There are differing opinions on the exact years when the millennial ...
- Team building
- In his classic book, Good To Great, Jim Collins talks about the importance of successful companies getting ‘the right people on the bus’, a euphemism for hiring and retaining employees who fit a company’s culture. It is a concept that is relatively simple and makes perfect sense, yet somehow it is often overlooked, as too many leaders hire mostly for competency and technical skills.For organisations seriously committed to making teamwork a cultural reality, I’m convinced that ‘the right people’ are the ones who have these three virtues in common - humility, hunger and people smarts. I refer ...
- 10 steps to being a better manager
- Functional leaders promoted to executive positions often find themselves lost at sea – unfamiliar not only with the responsibilities surrounding their new role but unsure of the skills and tools necessary to execute them successfully. The marketing manager promoted to partner; the communications lead moved up to the boardroom; the unit head who suddenly finds himself at the executive table. Individuals in such positions tend to quickly discover that the knowledge and capabilities that allowed them to thrive in their previous job have little bearing on the new one, and that a whole new set of ...
- 16 Career Coaches Reveal the Worst Careers Advice They’ve Heard
- We’ve all been on the receiving end of careers advice often from family, loved ones or our peers. Some of it good but a lot of it can be bad or outdated. In order to see how “bad” bad was we asked 16 career coaches to share the worst advice they’ve heard and here’s what they had to say: Abby Kohut - absolutelyabby.com The worst career advice I ever received was to add keywords in a white font on your resume. What the career coach said was that if you add hundreds of keywords in white, you'll come up in more searches. What he failed to realize is that applicant tracking systems and career ...