Quick Job Index
Search By Type of Job
- Medical Communications Jobs (139)
- Medical Education Jobs (96)
- Healthcare Advertising Jobs (77)
- Healthcare PR Jobs (74)
- Medical Writing Jobs (68)
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Jobs (40)
- Healthcare Consultancy Jobs (30)
- Pharmaceutical Management Jobs (23)
- Healthcare Market Research Jobs (16)
- Other (13)
- Market Access Jobs (8)
- Medical / Clinical Jobs (3)
- Medical Research Jobs (2)
- Medical Sales Jobs (1)
- AZ apprentices raise £25,000 for Teenage Cancer Trust
- A group of apprentices from AstraZeneca’s North West apprentice programme have raised £25,000 for Teenage Cancer Trust over the last two years.The classes of 2015 and 2016 set themselves the challenge to raise money for their peers who have been diagnosed with cancer, working with the charity that aims to provide teenagers and young adults with support upon diagnosis.Charley Denney, a member of the class of 2015, said: “Knowing somebody that was supported by Teenage Cancer Trust and what an impact the charity made really put things into perspective.“I’ve loved every minute of work we’ve done ...
- AstraZeneca's Bahija Jallal named HBA Woman of the Year 2017
- The Healthcare Businesswoman’s Association has named AstraZeneca’s Dr Bahija Jallal as its Woman of the Year for 2017.Dr Jallal is an executive vice president at AZ and heads up the UK pharma firm’s global biologics R&D arm, MedImmune.Since joining MedImmune as vice president of translational sciences in 2006, Dr Jallal has guided the company through a rapid period of growth, building its product pipeline to account for approximately half of AZ’s overall output.AZ’s chief executive Pascal Soriot, paid tribute to Dr Jallal as an every day “inspiration”, adding: “I am proud of all the work ...
- On Flexibility
- Over more than three years of conversation around people’s lives and careers in healthcare communications, I have heard hundreds of stories about career moves; both extremely positive, and unfortunately negative.We work in a remarkably fluid space compared with many other industries, and many of you will change roles within the next two years. How can you ensure that you are making the right move for you?First and foremost, you must ask if the company has a clear vision, and one that you agree with. Is the position offering the kind of progression opportunities that will make this the right ...
- Pharma firms top LGBT equality rankings
- Pharma is one of the top 10 industries for LGBT workplace equality, according to a new report that gave 14 companies a perfect score.The Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s annual Corporate Equality Index assessed 887 businesses in the US in six core areas for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender equality.These cover human resources, diversity, staffing, legal counsel, marketing and communications and corporate giving.The latest edition of the ranking saw a record 517 companies awarded the full 100 points, with AbbVie, Amgen, Astellas, Biogen, Boehringer Ingelheim, BMS, GSK, Lily, Johnson ...