Quick Job Index
Search By Type of Job
- Medical Communications Jobs (121)
- Medical Education Jobs (97)
- Healthcare Advertising Jobs (69)
- Healthcare PR Jobs (59)
- Medical Writing Jobs (58)
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Jobs (43)
- Healthcare Consultancy Jobs (36)
- Healthcare Market Research Jobs (31)
- Other (24)
- Pharmaceutical Management Jobs (20)
- Market Access Jobs (6)
- Medical / Clinical Jobs (3)
- Medical Research Jobs (2)
- Medical Sales Jobs (2)
- Pharma firms top LGBT equality rankings
- Pharma is one of the top 10 industries for LGBT workplace equality, according to a new report that gave 14 companies a perfect score.The Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s annual Corporate Equality Index assessed 887 businesses in the US in six core areas for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender equality.These cover human resources, diversity, staffing, legal counsel, marketing and communications and corporate giving.The latest edition of the ranking saw a record 517 companies awarded the full 100 points, with AbbVie, Amgen, Astellas, Biogen, Boehringer Ingelheim, BMS, GSK, Lily, Johnson ...
- Roche UK and Virgo Health win 'Best Employee Engagement Programme' award
- Roche UK and Virgo Health have taken the top prize in employee engagement at this year’s UK Corp Comms Awards, collecting the award at the London ceremony last month.The medical education specialists created ‘Roche and the Pipeline Laboratory’ to transform the company’s employees into brand ambassadors after an internal survey showed only 36% of workers understood its pipeline disease areas.The Swiss pharmaceutical giant aimed to improve employees’ knowledge of the science behind pipeline products so that they might be able to better communicate its value to patients, healthcare professionals ...
- Science and medical careers most popular with school leavers
- Science and medicine-related professions have come out on top in a new survey of UK students’ career goals, with science rated as the most popular subject in school.The research was carried out by Roche-backed project GenerationeXt and involved 2,500 16-24 year-olds.It found that 60% of students feel there is insufficient support for pursuing a career in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) industries.One in every five young people surveyed said they suffer from a lack of confidence in their ability to achieve their career ambitions, with over a quarter of school ...
- Cuttsy+Cuttsy wins top employer award
- Healthcare communications agency Cuttsy+Cuttsy has been named one of the country’s top employers by workingmums.co.uk for its holistic approach to wellbeing in the workplace.Taking home the Top Employer Award for SMEs at the London ceremony on Tuesday evening, the agency was recognised as one of the premier UK firms for gender diversity and flexible working.Cuttsy+Cuttsy’s entry was judged in the 1-25 employees category by a panel of business management experts led by founder of workingmums.co.uk Gillian Nissim.The agency was praised for its drive in creating a culture of ‘give and take’, ...