This agency has an incredible reputation within the pharmaceutical and communications industry and now they are seeking a talented Account Director to join their innovative team!.
This independent healthcare communications agency produces a wide range of medical education materials including manuscripts, symposia through the early stages of drug trials and large pharmaceutical events. You will be joining a supportive work environment in wonderful offices. This agency believes in rewarding and promoting from within and is committed to constantly developing their staff.
As a Account Director you will:
• Contribute to business development through research, brainstorming, programme and proposal writing, presenting and developing contacts
• Proactively identify client needs and employ expertise from across the network to meet them
• Work with senior team members to manage client expectations and evaluate programmes
• Provide simple, interactive internal training sessions in particular areas of expertise, based on accurate interpretation of needs assessment
The successful Account Director will possess the following qualities:
• Educated to degree level or above (a life science degree would be an advantage)
• 5 years experience in healthcare communications agency or a relevant field
• Understanding of local and international regulations relating to industry to enable high-quality, compliant management of projects
• Strong organisational skills, with excellent presentation and writing ability
• Ability to identify, communicate about and propose solutions for any client service problems that may arise
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Victoria on 02073598244 to find out more
Click here also to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher! Click here for details.