Had enough of the big, corporate network PR agencies, want the joy of working for a boutique healthcare PR specialist but with all the benefits of a very successful and cash rich conglomerate? Then this is the call to make.
This is a healthcare PR agency with a difference, they create integrated communications campaigns that win awards and have a lot of fun along the way. Creative and dynamic environment, this agency’s culture blends informality with an exceptional reputation in the healthcare communications community. Nowhere else will you get to do such great work with such supportive colleagues, approachable management and fantastic variety of client work from med comms and ethical healthcare PR through to consumer PR.
• As an senior account executive you will prepare key press materials, correspondence and client information
• Continue to build relationships with journalists and clients, becoming a key contact person for both
• Mentor and coach junior members of the team in the basic principles of PR and account management
• Identify news hooks and develop story lines for press releases
• Will be degree educated or higher ( Life science, Pharmacy, Medicine preferred)
• Will have at least 1years experience working in healthcare communications agency
• Exceptional written skills with the ability to write creatively
• Keep up to date on the ABPI, PAGB codes and MHRA and other regulatory bodies
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Victoria on 02073598244 to find out more
Click here also to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher! Click here for details.