Incredibly successful medical education agency, part of a global communications network which comprises public relations, public affairs, marketing, and social content businesses. A household name, seek a talented associate director to join their medical communications team.
This is one of the most successful medical education agencies in town and as a result of continued new business wins they seek an associate director to assist in the planning and review of medical publications for top-tier scientific congresses and journals and to grow the Medical Education business. The agency provide their staff with the benefits of a top media group alongside a family feel, strong team ethos and a supportive working environment
The Associate Director will:
- Lead a team working on the development, delivery and tracking of publication plans
- Attain in-depth knowledge of therapeutic areas and products of relevance to client accounts
- Act as a senior point of contact for clients, whilst developing proposals for new projects to existing and potential clients
- Be experienced in managing international projects that require a deep understanding of scientific data
The successful Associate Director:
- Will have a science degree and solid experience in a healthcare communications agency – this is essential
- Extensive experience in the planning and critique of publications for peer-review medical journals
- Strong client liaison skills and experience of leading a team.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK and available for occasional international travel
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Victoria on 02073598244 for a confidential chat.
Click here also to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher! Click here for details.