We are on the move. Both in terms of new business growth and new offices and we are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager/Account Manager to join our expanding team.
At Swordfish we pride ourselves on our award winning creativity and sharp insightful strategy. We need a middle-weight account handler who already has experience of juggling a number of healthcare accounts in an agency environment. We are looking for someone who has a passion for branding and has demonstrated that they have the skills to marshal all aspects of a Client’s brand throughout the marketing mix.
Ideally you have a desire to join an agency that takes a slightly different approach to agency life where the work-life balance is right and offers you the opportunities to express your inner creativity. You’d be working alongside some of the most talented and friendly individuals in the industry ensuring the working environment is second to none.
Situated in Bristol with convenient, modern, open plan offices we are proud of the exceptional client-agency relationships we’ve formed over the past 15 years. If you feel you have the qualities to not only maintain but grow those relationships and you can take ownership and pride in ensuring the agency’s output is delivered to a high professional standard, perhaps you can help us continue with our growth plans.
• Day-to-day liaison with clients including weekly status calls and writing contact reports
• Internal briefing and planning to meet client deadlines and budgets
• Liaison with other external stakeholders including media buyers, printers and pharmaceutical industry experts
• Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing details
• Confident presentation skills to deliver insight (and creative thoughts) to clients and other key stakeholders
• Ability to review and understand clinical data and subsequent translation of that understanding into briefing.
• Management of the approval process, proof-reading and quality control checks prior to release of materials
• An understanding of digital communication channels including CLM/CRM systems, websites, email and online advertising
• Working with the Account Director to develop marketing plans and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies
• At least two years experience of working on ethical healthcare (prescription) brands is essential.
• You will be educated to degree standard in life sciences or associated field.
• A knowledge of pharmaceutical approvals systems and Codes of Conduct
• Experience of CRM/CLM system implementation is advantageous but not essential
• Experience working with neurology products, especially Multiple Sclerosis drugs would be beneficial but not essential.
A fully competitive basic salary is on offer that will match your level of experience and expertise. Plus all the other usual stuff that comes as standard.
For further details or to apply for the job please e-mail John Bohin at firstname.lastname@example.org