Working closely with the leadership team of a global medical communications group, this editorial director will be mainly focussed on scientific strategy, delivery of international medical education campaigns and closely involved in the day to day running of the agency.
The editorial director (aka scientific director) position is likely to appeal to a senior medical writer or principal medical writer who loves and would like to do more scientific strategy on brands and less writing.
The editorial director’s job:
- To lead strategy across a wide range of medical marketing communications projects, presenting to internal teams and advising key pharmaceutical industry leaders
- Working closely with the medical communications leadership team
- Based in fabulous offices with interesting and talented colleagues, excellent career development opportunities and the chance to work on a range of joint ventures with other parts of the business.
The successful editorial director will have:
- Medical communications agency background – the editorial director might be a senior medical writer or principal medical writer in another agency and ready for a step up
- Extensive experience across publications, events and a range of therapy areas including oncology
- Outstanding relationship building skills alongside excellent communication
- A strong track record of providing healthcare marketing solutions and recommendations to key clients
To hear more about this opportunity with one of the best agencies in the business, call Julia Walton on 020 7359 8244 or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!