New Senior Account Executive role within the integrated advertising team of a leading health comms network.
This is a truly global agency with a vast network of international offices, offering a robust array of resources and expertise. The role is set within a blended team working across innovative projects for some of the biggest names in pharma. The successful candidate will have a broad range of experience, gained at Account Executive or Senior Account Executive level, able to demonstrate in depth scientific understanding, proven client handling ability and enthusiasm to build a strong presence within the internal team.
The agencies offices are based in one of London’s most iconic settings, boasting outstanding views and fantastic facilities allowing for a sociable, dynamic and modern culture.
• Demonstrates a pro-active approach to account management
• Manages and drives projects to quality standards, timelines and budget under direction from account manager/director
• Able to lead and deliver multiple small/medium sized projects independently
• Responsibility for the timely, effective and efficient organisation and administration of projects
• Maintain regular client contact and ensure a speedy response from team to client requests
• Take a more active role in client meetings to present proposals.
• Thorough understanding of brand, the market environment, (key clinical studies) and marketing strategy.
• BSc degree in life sciences (or similar) – Masters or PhD preferred but not essential
• Agency experience at AE or SAE level