Are you an experienced medical writer?
I am looking for an experienced medical writer for an established medical communications agency. Our award-winning client have recently won a large amount of new business and are moving in an exciting and creative direction, so are looking to expand their team of writers in the London and North West branches.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Be highly educated - a PhD is preferred
- Have at least a year's experience working in a Medical Communications agency/Pharmaceutical company
- UK experience is essential
- Be responsible for ensuring the quality and delivery of writing is exceptional across a number of key accounts
- Be tasked with developing the knowledge and understanding of client data to clinicians and consumers
- Have the ability to integrate technical and scientific understanding with commercial objectives to deliver medical education programmes
- Be the key contact for clients
- Have the ability to build relationships
- Be expected to present your research, or adapt clinical data, for a variety of audiences and environments
- Have a desire to communicate key ideas to highly qualified professionals
Our client is looking for a medical writer who is passionate about science and medical education. They are an agency that deliver beyond boundaries; therefore someone who is dynamic and adaptable is crucial for this position. In return you will have the opportunity to work in a thriving agency, with a clear collective goal, where you will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and talent by working with industry experts.
To hear more about this role, or any of the others that we at RBW are currently working on, please call Dani Williams on +44 (O)1293 584 300 or email Dani.Williams at rbwconsulting .com
MedComms - Medical Writer - Medical Writing - Healthcare Agency - Science Writer