An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a vibrant and growing healthcare communications agency as a Project Director and be based in their Surrey offices. This is a great chance to join a full service agency with a global client base that offers unparalleled career opportunities and superb prospects.
Our client is seeking an experienced medical communications Project Director to lead and drive growth on key accounts. The successful candidate will be an expert communicator, innovator and outcomes-driven leader with a proven track record in mentoring diverse teams and managing multiple projects.
Our client is looking for brilliant individuals who demonstrate outstanding project management and client service skills, a passion for communications and the ability to communicate a compelling scientific message, coupled with the personality to build close relationships. If you’re an experienced medical communications professional with a passion for communication, innovation and collaboration get in touch today. In addition to an excellent salary, you will receive benefits including bonus, 25 days holiday, private health insurance, flexible working and personalised training and support. Our client is committed to the well-being and development of their people and providing the opportunity to work across a variety of innovative and creative projects with the support of a great team.
- Leading and growing a number of key accounts, with a diverse portfolio of multichannel projects and programmes (including digital solutions, live events, stakeholder engagement, consensus programmes, research projects and training solutions) across a variety of therapy areas
- Primary responsibility for relationship building with cross-functional client teams and healthcare stakeholders
- Contributing to strategic direction of accounts and tactical input into projects
- Managing all financial aspects of project delivery
- Mentoring and developing junior members of the team to drive project delivery and exceed expectations
- Seeking out and capitalising on business growth opportunities within existing accounts and through identifying opportunities outside the current client base
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life Science Degree
- Previous experience working in a medical communications agency delivering global communications programmes/projects
- Experience of managing a team and developing team members’ skills
- Thorough understanding of the commercial drivers of the business and strategic approach to managing client’s business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong project management and organisational skills
For more information call Jon Gawley on 01932 797996.