Busy independent healthcare PR, patient advocacy and med comms agency seeks Healthcare PR Associate Director who genuinely wants to make a difference to patients.
- Has a unique approach to behaviour change which really works
- Operates across a unique blend of ethical PR, patient adherence and med ed campaigns
- Only hires the most talented, creative and personable healthcare communications experts who are passionate about making a difference to patients and who are the nicest people!
- Working on campaigns for medicines in a wide variety of therapy areas, e.g., immunology and dermatology, virology, cardiology (heart failure and AF), oncology
- Truly friendly, supportive and sociable environment
- Driving global communications campaigns for the agency on a day-to-day basis, responsible for the team’s delivery
- Building relationships with key individuals in international pharmaceutical companies
- Keeping up to date with industry developments and innovations
- Providing proactive and reactive counsel to clients
- As a member of the agency management team, the Associate Director will be involved in the shaping and running of the business
The Successful Associate Director:
- Has worked their way up to SAD or Associate Director level in a healthcare PR/med comms agency
- Must have global campaign experience at a senior level, driving strategy and delivery
- Genuine interest in promoting best practise at all times
- Hugely knowledgeable about the pharma industry and healthcare landscape
- Knows how to have fun!
To apply and/or find out more please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Victoria on 020773598244.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!