Global advertising agency with thriving healthcare/pharmaceutical business seeks scientifically minded editor with medical publishing/communications experience.
- Well respected and successful international advertising agency
- In the business of communicating ideas about health
- Clients include top ten pharmaceutical companies, healthcare organisations and wellbeing/consumer health product manufacturers
The Editor’s Job:
- Editing and proof reading a variety of materials for the pharmaceutical industry, including detail aids (printed and digital), leave pieces, mailers, websites, training materials etc.
- Being a brand guardian across multiple products.
- Performing data checks and creating reference packs
- Conveying ideas and information in an effective and clear, concise manner, verbally and in writing, in individual and group situations
The Ideal Candidate for the Editor’s Job:
- Have a science degree and are able to use scientific knowledge to edit and proof red material to a high standard
- Have worked in a healthcare communications agency ideally and have editorial experience of different therapy areas and products
- Know how to data check claims and documents
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7359 8244 for a confidential discussion.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!