Niche healthcare advertising agency seeks switched on copywriter who specialises in medical content. As their well-established healthcare communications business goes from strength to strength, the medical writer will be writing all manner of materials (leave pieces, conference materials, details aids, abstracts, slide kits, etc) about a range of therapy areas for top pharmaceutical and nutritional companies across Europe.
With a solid background in a healthcare communications agency, the successful medical copywriter will:
- Be able to write catchy, persuasive copy that sells every healthcare client's products and services
- Brainstorm copy ideas and possible angles for brands in all sorts of therapy areas
- Be used to agency life, meeting deadlines and a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- With your solid agency pedigree, it goes without saying that you will have strong command of the English language with an eye to catch spelling and grammar errors
- Be a wealth of original ideas for ad campaigns but also able to write on complex scientific and medical topics (so you need a life science degree).
- Enjoy banter and liaison with graphic designers, account managers and the clients to move the projects from concept to completion
- This is a very supportive agency with a talented and highly regarded management team, the successful medical copywriter will get to work with some of the best creatives in the industry, developing your career with excellent training and mentoring as you go.
Bonus: Extra benefits
Call Julia on 020 7359 8244 for a confidential conversation or email your CV to email@example.com
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!