Have you taken a lot of biotech clients through IPO and would you now like the opportunity to head up your own team and build an Investor Relations sub practise in a thriving, independent PR agency? The healthcare division of this privately owned financial services and public affairs PR/communications agency needs an account director or associate director to come in and work on a raft of exciting business, guide the team and make the role their own.
Account Director or Associate Director’s Role:-
- Provide strategic counsel to biotechnology and healthcare clients, driving their communications strategy throughout the IPO process.
- Providing IR communications and press office solutions to high-end science biotech clients.
- Using your knowledge of the investor community, advising on which conferences your clients need to be at to target fund managers and other investors.
The Rewards for the Right Account Director or Associate Director:-
- Opportunity to head up a team
- Private company, flat structured, no network pressures
- Very flexible in terms of flexible hours, perm, freelance or temp to perm.
To apply please send your CV to Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02073598244 for a confidential discussion.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!