Global Planning Director – Healthcare Advertising - London Based
Are you a senior strategic and planning person who is looking for the next challenge, if you have 8+ years experience and would like to work for one of the largest global networks in the healthcare communications world this could be the perfect job for you.
Our client is looking for someone who has experience in leading and directing multi disciplined and multi geography programs and teams, ideally in the healthcare industry but not essential. You will work closely with OpCo heads and client leaders to ensure the right mix of skills is provided to meet client and brand strategic needs.
This role is based in London and the right person will be generously rewarded.
• Excellent strategic thinking: critical reasoning, clarity and creativity
• Persuasive and articulate in presenting ideas/views – challenging the status quo
• Strong interpersonal skills and client relationship management expertise in ‘troubleshooting’
• Effective Leadership: project teams (motivation and recognition), client personnel (setting direction, supporting optimal collaboration)
• A clear passion for healthcare and a desire to be at the forefront of healthcare communications
• Knowledgeable about the evolving communications landscape and how that could be applied within the healthcare environment
• Strong business/financial management competency/decision making
• Workshop/meeting creation and facilitation expertise
• Professionalism and gravitas
• Sound creative judgement
• Proven track record in brand and communications planning at a senior level
• At least 8 years’ experience, preferably with time spent client and agency side
• Ideally with healthcare experience but not essential
• Senior experience in more than 1 service area of the business (i.e. PR, Med Ed, Branding, Digital, Advertising, Market Access) and/or working in more than 1 world region
• Experience in leading/directing multi-discipline/multi-geography programs & teams
If you think this sounds like something you’d be interested in please apply via this advert or send your CV to Emma at Thorp Associates – firstname.lastname@example.org .
Due to the high level of applicants we receive, if you don’t hear back from us in the next 14 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasional.