Are you a medical communications senior account manager or an account director who loves global work and is great at developing line reports? Then look no further. This independent, profitable and award winning medical communications agency seeks an account director who can take them up to the next level.
- Always deliver what they promise, both in terms of superb client work and career development opportunities for staff.
- Is very friendly and full of scientists who are genuinely passionate about the medical communications campaigns they deliver.
- Has an impressive portfolio of long term clients who keep giving them more pharma brands to work on.
The account director’s job:
- The account director will be managing global healthcare campaigns across areas such as: educational Apps, symposia, events, advisory boards, KOL mapping, etc.
- Oversees adherence to financial procedures and ensures that revenue and recoverability targets are met.
- A leader, full line management responsibility for performance assessment, personal development planning and identification of training needs is in your hands.
The successful account director will:
- Have managed big, global, medical communications campaigns. Any exposure to diabetes, oncology or respiratory therapy areas would be ideal.
- Have a thorough understanding of the medical communication and education environment, the healthcare community and the role of pharmaceutical companies in the provision of healthcare services.
- Leads, mentors and coaches in accordance with company values and behaviours, and acts as a role model to other colleagues.
Interested? I know you are. Send your CV to Abdul@media-contacts.co.uk or call Abdul on 02073598244 to get the ball rolling.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!