Account manager or senior account manager with a passion for pharmaceutical branding and marketing needed to join friendly, independent healthcare advertising agency where they enjoy what they do and have fun producing top quality, award winning healthcare campaigns. You will get to work on the latest, ground breaking, human and animal medicines and treatments.
The Advertising Agency:
- A creative, successful and innovative healthcare advertising agency, providing branding and strategy to some of the world’s biggest and most influential pharmaceutical, animal health and consumer healthcare companies.
- Famous for its creative output and cutting edge campaigns, they also lead the way in terms of digital and technical innovation.
- This creative communications agency is in an exciting period of growth, gaining resources and affiliate contacts second to none, whilst still retaining their award winning and highly dynamic brand, size and boutique culture.
The Account Manager or Senior Account Manager:
- As account manager or senior account manager, you will take responsibility for the daily management of key advertising accounts – this requires first class client liaison skills, outstanding organisational ability along with the ability to manage a range of accounts – these will include secondary care, veterinary and consumer health and well-being.
- With an outstanding track record in healthcare advertising, the ideal account manager or senior account manager will now be ready to step up and wanting to work on a more varied portfolio. A self-starter, you will possess proven leadership qualities and project management skills.
- Ideally you will have worked on a range of healthcare advertising campaigns in the past and have good digital experience as well as print.
To find out more about this exceptional opportunity call Julia Walton on 020 7359 8244 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!