Deputy Head of Healthcare
Would you like to work for a global company that is passionate about healthcare communications, their clients and employees? If you have experience in account management, client relations and communications strategy this could be the perfect role for you.
You will be the right hand person to the practice lead and be part of the succession planning for the business, including contributing to business development by identifying opportunities, pursing leads and writing programmes and proposals. You will have the opportunity to work across both PR, Public Affairs and Market Access, giving the right candidate the opportunity to develop the public affairs/market access business whilst retaining the core PR business.
This role offers flexible working opportunities – 4 or 5 days a week with agile working also being available to the right candidate, as well as good promotional opportunities.
• College or university degree or equivalent
• Minimum six or seven years in public relations or a relevant field
• Senior level writing, presentation and strategic/creative skills
• Strong network of contacts in public relations or relevant field.
• Industry knowledge and familiarity with current affairs.
• Broad knowledge of therapy areas
• Strong analytical skills
• Leverage network of contact to identify and enhance business opportunities.
• Ensure clients need and expectations are understood and managed.
• Contribute to the business strategy of their practice group and deliver in line with it
• Implement large client plans on time and in budget
• Research and write sophisticated materials
• Manage client crisis and issues
• Negotiate basic new budgets with clients
• Develop strategies and provide senior level client counsel
If you think this sounds like something you’d be interested in please apply via this advert or send your CV to Emma at Thorp Associates – email@example.com .
Due to the high level of applicants we receive, if you don’t hear back from us in the next 14 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasional.