Multiple Senior Brand Managers required – Rare Diseases/ Neuroscience/ GI - Based London
This UK based leading global biotechnology company are focused on serving people with rare diseases and other highly specialized conditions. They have best-in-class products available in more than 100 countries across core therapeutic areas including Hematology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Lysosomal Storage Disorders, Gastrointestinal / Internal Medicine / Endocrine and Hereditary Angioedema; a growing franchise in Oncology; and an emerging, innovative pipeline in Ophthalmics.
They are currently seeking a number of Senior Brand Managers working with their specialist brands to provide strategic and tactical marketing support.
• To provide strategic and tactical marketing support for agreed brands, that aligns with common objectives between local Health Economy and the Company
• Development of annual brand plan for assigned product(s) and the implementation, and measurement of impact, of these plans
• To maximise revenue potential for the agreed brands, by developing tools that enable and support the team in promoting key messages appropriate to their customers.
• To ensure that relevant product and therapy area knowledge is disseminated across the business to allow for a consistent and coordinated approach to our customers
• To lead development of specific strategies for key customer groups across the assigned brands
• Communicate effectively with the sales team to ensure implementation of the brand strategy
What they're looking for;
• Direct experience of working with breadth of local Health economy customers
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Experience of managing complex projects
• Experience of working within cross-functional teams
• Exceptional organizational, planning and problem solving skills.
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to work across departments.
• High levels of impact and influence – both internal and external
• Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and power-point presentations
• Drive and determination to succeed
• Analytical thinker
• Self starter, able to complete tasks and manage to deadlines
This role will offer an Excellent Salary, Bonus plus Full Benefits package
For further information please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644