A leading PR/communications consultancy with expertise in consumer and healthcare sectors is looking for a high calibre account manager to join its healthcare team.
- One of the UK’s leading independent healthcare communications consultancies with a reputation for consistently high quality service.
- Real opportunities for career progression.
- Invests heavily in training to keep standards at a high level.
- Benefits include pension, discretionary bonus and private medical insurance.
The Account Manager’s Role:
- You will provide tactical direction in to client work – this will include pitches, proposals and recommendations.
- Contribute major input to healthcare and wellbeing clients’ marketing and communications strategy
- Provide an annual strategic review of client accounts.
- Direct account team activity as well as overseeing budgetary control
- People management will include setting expectations and assisting with recruitment of staff.
The Successful Account Manager:
- Proven account management level experience from a healthcare PR or consumer healthcare PR agency.
- Could be a senior account executive in a healthcare PR agency, ready for promotion to account manager.
- Outstanding people management skills allied to the ability to inspire others.
- Top level UK media skills and issues management experience are essential
- Experienced in providing strategic and tactical direction to a growing healthcare businesses
To find out more please call Julia on 020 7359 8244 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!