An award-winning independent healthcare communications agency is looking for a talented senior account executive to join their growing team.
- Has a unique approach to behaviour change which really works
- Operates across a unique blend of ethical PR, patient adherence and med ed campaigns
- Only hires the most talented, creative and personable healthcare communications experts who are passionate about making a difference to patients and who are the nicest people!
- Working on campaigns for medicines in a wide variety of therapy areas, e.g., immunology and dermatology, virology, cardiology (heart failure and AF), oncology
- Truly friendly, supportive and sociable environment
The Senior Account Executive will:
- Work on a global and UK and Pan European first in class/first generation product launches
- Driving key ethical healthcare campaigns and also some consumer work
- All aspects of media relations, from brainstorming global media strategy to calling journalists
- Plenty of pitch work – you’ll even get to go along and do parts of the presentations
- Have at least a year as a junior account executive or account executive in a healthcare PR agency, either RX or OTC
- Write beautifully
- Enjoy media relations and know a lot of healthcare correspondents
- Are au fait with science and medical topics and how to make them accessible
- The successful senior account executive will be given as much responsibility and autonomy at the earliest stages possible to facilitate fast career progression.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Victoria on 02073598244 to find out more.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!