We have an exciting new opportunity for a Medical Proof Reader to join a leading global health comms agency based in central London.
This role would suit a skilled Medical Proof Reader/ Editor who is able to develop and maintain brand styles, data check core materials and expertly ensure all proofreading and editorial responsibilities. This is a fast-paced global agency with a collaborative and friendly team, as such the suitable candidate will have exceptional communication skills able to work effectively across internal teams.
• To support the work of the Writing and Account Management teams by maintaining a sound knowledge of each of our brands in terms of brand style and key messages.
• Proof read copy documents ensuring they are consistent with other core materials of the same brand, aligned with the brand identity, grammatically accurate and ABPI (or other relevant code) compliant.
• Document upload and retrieval from, primarily, Zinc, but also Atlas and Veeva platforms.
• At least 1 year proof reading/editing experience, ideally within a medical communications agency or the pharmaceutical industry
• Educated to at least degree level in life sciences, medicine, pharmacy or a related discipline
• Excellent written English (vocabulary and grammar), with keen attention to detail
• Experience with MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel
• Experience with Zinc is desirable but not essential