An exciting new position has a risen for a junior strategic planner to join an expanding team in a highly successful healthcare advertising agency.
This multi-disciplinary, creative, healthcare branding and adverting/communications agency is looking for a junior strategic planner to join a growing team. With multi channel, PR, creative and branding divisions, you will have the chance to work with supportive and down to earth management. This agency handles a diverse portfolio of communications work, from internal communications for healthcare/pharmaceutical companies, external communications and corporate comms to social media and branding. You will be joining a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment with the aim of winning new business as well as managing the strategic marketing programs.
The Junior Strategic Planner’s Job:-
- Develop your understanding of brand planning in order to provide strategic advice to pharmaceutical brand managers
- Conduct research activities, interviews and analyse the results, working with the senior planner to ultimately produce communications plans that will influence behaviours
- The Junior Strategic Planner will provide strategic support on pitches and to identify areas for organic business growth
- Working closely with client services and creative teams on any creative account, progressing along a definitive career path as the company grows
The Successful Junior Strategic Planner:-
- Could be a planner already, or an SAE/AM in healthcare advertising who most enjoys the strategy and planning aspects of the job or perhaps from a market research background with a keen interest in the communications sector
- Will have 2+ years healthcare agency experience, either in account handling or planning
- Take a value added, creative approach to new business meetings
- Enjoy agency life and thrive in a team environment
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call Julia on 02073598244 to find out more.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!