Growing boutique healthcare advertising agency seeks account director who would like to work outside of London but still be at the cut and thrust of ground breaking campaigns, both UK and global.
- A well established, friendly, specialist healthcare creative communications agency that is growing quickly and in new directions.
- They work hard, are passionate about healthcare and have good fun.
- The directors are all fully involved in the agency, offering an excellent opportunity to grow and learn.
- This is a healthcare advertising agency known for the high quality of its strategy and scientific counsel to its pharmaceutical and animal health clients.
- They also win awards for their creative work.
The Job of Account Director:
- You will lead a team developing brand and communications strategy in the pharma and animal health sectors, developing key messages and providing solutions in all sorts of traditional and digital platforms.
- Your day to day work will include being both strategic and hand on across global and local client projects, developing marketing communications plans for clients, ensuring organic business growth is maximised and top quality work is delivered.
The successful Account Director will:
- Have a background in pharma brand advertising and have been involved in:
- Brand strategy
- Be very well organised and good at organising teams
- Good with people (colleagues and clients alike) and motivated to work up to the next level.
- In return you will work alongside some seriously talented individuals who will be able to help you achieve your career goals, benefit from excellent work/life balance and supportive management.
To apply please send your CV to Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential chat call 02073598244.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!