Are you a senior account executive or account manager in healthcare PR and do you want to work in a boutique healthcare PR agency that takes a refreshingly different approach?
If the answer is yes, then look no further as this creative healthcare PR agency seeks an account manager to help grow the team. This agency generates highly creative work all underpinned with solid and scientific foundations. Running innovative PR campaigns for top pharmaceutical companies across Europe and working in a dynamic environment, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
The Account Manager’s Job:
- Researching and brainstorming for highly creative pitches.
- Pharmaceutical brand PR, internal comms, some medical communications, patient advocacy, media relations and issues management
- Will give you in depth training, internally and externally, in groups and one to one
The Successful Account Manager:
- Will have worked in healthcare communications /PR agency and understands agency processes.
- Either has a scientific background or a genuine desire to work with complex data to make it interesting to different audiences and a thirst for trying new things
- Is able to take on responsibility and a high level of client interaction
- Will love the ability to communicate fluently and effectively in writing with impeccable attention to detail (not a spelling mistake or grammatical error in sight!)
To apply send your CV to email@example.com or call Julia on 02073598244 for a confidential chat.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!