Medical communications agency with an enviable client list and outstanding reputation now seeks an Editorial Team Leader or Scientific Director to provide clients with editorial, scientific and strategic expertise on a new oncology account.
The Editorial Team Leader or Scientific Director will:
- Work alongside the client services leader to provide editorial leadership and expert scientific advice
- Be part of the core leadership team and have high level strategic skills, able to think commercially about brands as well as scientifically
- Manage a large medical writing team to ensure delivery of a full range of medical communications services.
The Editorial Team Leader or Scientific Director must:
- Have experience in a Medical Communications agency and be a life science graduate (BSc, MSc, PhD)
- Have extensive publication/writing experience in the pharmaceutical field – you might be a principal medical writer looking for a step up
- In return the Editorial Team Leader or Scientific Director will get to work in a culture that is still small enough to provide you with individual training and one to one career development, yet large enough to provide you with structured global career prospects.
For more information or a confidential chat please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call 020 7539 8244.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!