Are you looking for an alternative route to get into studio production or project management? Are you someone that is organised, has administration experience and a creative edge? Then apply now to join an award winning advertising agency.
The advertising agency:-
- Award winning, multichannel, healthcare advertising agency, famous for its creativity.
- Produces a vast array of marketing and advertising campaigns, from traditional print and TV through to iPad Apps, virtual reality, CD roms, interactive training, websites, detail aids, websites and videos.
- Regularly pushing themselves to the limits to find cutting edge, new approaches to solve their clients’ problems and promote healthcare products and services.
The studio assistant’s job:-
- Maintaining both digital and physical filing systems.
- Assist the administrative and reception function by dealing with telephone calls and visitors.
- Assist studio team in design and pitch prep – this is a good stepping stone into studio production work for the right person.
- In charge of freelance booking, timesheets and purchase orders.
- Visit clients, suppliers, educational establishments, shows, retailers to deliver and collect.
The successful studio assistant:-
- Must have administration experience, ideally from working in artwork or production in an agency.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team, would ultimately like to work in production or project management.
- Displays organisation and ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have a good grasp of IT.
If you wish to have an informal chat about the role and want to find out more, send your CV to Abdul@media-contacts.co.uk or call 02073598244.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!