The PR agency everyone's talking about needs another Account Manager to work on 2 new additions to its ethical and consumer healthcare PR portfolio.
The PR Agency:
- Well established, mid sized and growing boutique PR agency
- Winner of many healthcare industry awards
- Flash new offices with every resource known to PR!
The New Account Manager:
- The new account manager is needed to work on some exciting new business wins, helping devise extraordinarily creative PR campaigns that will improve lives around the globe.
- Will have worked in healthcare PR already, know how agencies work, be great with clients and passionate about patient wellbeing as well as solving commercial problems for your clients.
- Account manager candidates need a sharp intellect and keen interest in medicines, a passion for medical communications and an interest in science
- Most importantly, you need a sense of humour and genuine team spirit to fit into the culture.
This friendly and supportive healthcare PR agency is regarded in the industry as one of the best and looks after its staff accordingly, priding itself on career development, getting people to work in the areas they are most interested in and staff retention. It's a fun, friendly place to work with a wide variety of interesting clients and campaigns.
Location: South-West London
If you are a senior account executive on the verge of promotion to account manager, or an account manager who wants more variety and a positive and healthcare environment, call or email now on 02073598244 and email@example.com
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!