A well established, medium-sized PR agency that is in the ascendancy is looking for an account executive to join their ever-growing multi-award winning team. This is your opportunity to build on your years’ experience in PR and make your name by working on a wide variety of therapy areas.
The PR Agency:
- Award Winning- this healthcare PR agency has won many healthcare industry awards.
- Business winning:- the agency has won 2 astounding pieces of global business within the last year.
- Modern: - they have every resource needed in PR readily available including sister teams in advertising and medical communications.
The PR Account Executive:-
- The account executive should develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and agency counterparts.
- You should be able to think through clients’ business problems and identify or create solutions.
- The account executive will work on all aspects of the PR and medical communications mix, from events and media relations to advisory boards, digital campaigns and worldwide meetings.
The successful PR Account Executive:-
- Passionate about healthcare, well versed in the ABPI and NHS, the account executive will enjoy following healthcare industry trends and keeping up to date.
- Seriously smart, you will hit the ground running and contribute right from the off.
- Personable, you get along with everyone.
- Must have previous healthcare PR agency experience.
If you are a PR account executive looking to join an agency of winners, this is the opportunity for you. Send your CV to Abdul@media-contacts.co.uk or call on 02073598244 to have a confidential chat.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!