Creative healthcare communications agency seeks an account director, bilingual in French and English, to work on exciting pharmaceutical brand launches across the globe, to be based in Paris.
- Multi-channel healthcare communications agency, famous for its creativity underpinned with cutting edge scientific expertise.
- Works on the coolest new treatment and medicines for a range of therapy areas.
- Achieves true collaboration between teams, clients and other parts of the network – this has been the key to their success.
The account director’s responsibilities:
- Managing big budget, international brand communications campaigns for big pharmaceutical companies.
- Producing top quality creative work, the type that wins awards.
- Leading and mentoring more junior staff, maintaining client relationships, keeping abreast of shifts in the healthcare landscape and providing strategic counsel to senior marketers in the pharmaceutical sector on their communications strategy.
The successful account director:-
- Will be an account director who has worked within a healthcare/pharma advertising agency, managing international accounts.
- Will speak and write fluently in both French and English
- Is either living in Paris already or happy to move there.
To apply please call Julia on 020 7359 8244 or email your CV to Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Paris, France
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!