Chameleon is looking for an outstanding scientific strategy lead of the highest calibre.
This person will provide strategic input and expertise on client accounts, together with the growth of existing accounts and helping secure new business. As a proven communications strategist you will be comfortable with complex data and new environments, you will be able to work with insights to develop inspired strategic solutions in close partnership with client teams.
You will have an impressive academic track record and proven success in developing medical communications programmes.
You can expect to be part of the leadership team working closely with the outstanding scientific group at Chameleon.
Additional role information
• This is a senior/leadership role that will involve close collaboration with the Chameleon teams and clients.
• The role will require confident and in depth presentation of ideas to clients as well as facilitation of strategic workshops with client teams and externals. This requires confidence and a level of scientific knowledge delivered with gravitas.
• Chameleon is proud to work on several global accounts for blockbuster drugs that are changing the way that medicine is practised.
• Chameleon manages a number of large global publications accounts for our clients and as part of Healthcare Consultancy Group within Omnicom we are the publications agency of record for several major pharma clients. Development of strategic publications programmes is an element of this role.
• We specialise in delivering strategic medical communication plans and aligned execution including disease, treatment and therapeutic outputs.
• Will likely be a current eminent leader of scientific services or a rising star with the highest scientific calibre within a medical communications agency setting.
• Will demonstrate an outstanding track record within medical communications with 10+ years’ experience.
• Will possess proven ability and experience cross-functional collaboration to promote and maintain scientific excellence and cutting edge strategic counsel.
• Will have a full and comprehensive knowledge of compliant medical communications, education and publications environments.
• Will have demonstrable examples of being able to provide scientific excellence and insight during new business opportunities and to existing client business.
• Must be able to live and work in the EU
What we offer
• A competitive salary with annual bonus
• 25 days’ annual holiday
• Private healthcare
• Private dental insurance
• Life assurance
• Subsidised gym membership
• Contributory pension scheme
• Employee referral award scheme
• Independent Employee Assistance Programme
• Season ticket/travel loan
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Annual flu vaccination
• Annual eye test support
• Comprehensive training and mentoring programmes
• Additional retail discounts and benefits available through the Omnicom Group
• A rewarding workplace and a fun team environment
Chameleon is a global company that brings energy and scientific strength to medical communications. Founded in 1997, Chameleon has grown to be a leader in medical communications with a large team of highly talented individuals and an impressive client list.
Chameleon offers an intellectually stimulating environment; where teamwork and our entrepreneurial approach keep us at the cutting edge of medical communications. We have a strong focus on scientific quality with established processes and systems that ensure robust, accurate and scientifically rigorous outputs keeping us one step ahead of other agencies.
With over 160 staff working in offices in West and Central London, Manchester, New York and Los Angeles, Chameleon is a member of the Healthcare Consultancy Group (HCG), a global company in the Omnicom Group.