A small and nimble digital healthcare advertising agency embodying the true spirit of entrepreneurship, where they’ve been winning awards for doing things differently for 6 years, seeks a talented account director who is ready to step up.
- Extremely creative, digital communications/advertising agency specialising in the healthcare sector.
- Clients include pharmaceutical companies, consumer health and wellbeing companies and some healthcare charity work.
- A meritocracy where good work is recognised and rewarded, everyone gets on and it feels like being part of a friendly family.
The Account Director’s Role:-
- As account director you will work closely with both client services and strategic planning experts to come up with digital healthcare marketing plans of outstanding quality.
- Take responsibility for and build on great clients relationships, so that you help to drive the repeat business and organic growth this agency achieves.
- The account director will be responsible for the commercial aspects of their account and also drive and inspire more junior staff.
The Successful Account Director:-
- Will come from a digital or advertising agency background, have run projects to create cutting edge digital campaigns with global reach and have at experience working with healthcare clients.
- Might be a senior account manager in a creative agency ready for promotion, or an account director looking for more responsibility.
- Will have great presentation skills.
- Looking for a career move where you can develop in the long term, work on ground-breaking patient focussed digital campaigns and be part of a supportive environment.
To apply please call Julia on 020 7359 8244 for a confidential discussion, or send your CV to Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!