Are you an associate director looking to for early promotion or a business unit director in a healthcare communications agency who wants a new challenge and more variety? Then you need to join one of the best global healthcare communications agencies in the UK where patient experience is at the heart of everything they do.
The Creative Healthcare Communications Agency:-
- Rapidly growing healthcare communications agency that never loses a client and wins pitch after pitch.
- Places patience experience at the heart of everything they do.
- Centre of excellence: You’ll be working with the best talent in the field.
The business unit director’s job:-
- Responsible for managing client business and relationships, ensuring account teams deliver on account business.
- Senior lead for business within the unit and ultimately accountable for profitability, effectiveness and efficiency of that business.
- Supports and trains account directors to line manage members of the team and responsible for direct line management of team members
The ideal business unit director:-
- Demonstrable experience of growing and delivering business and winning pitches in a healthcare advertising or creative medical communications agency.
- Experience of running successful teams, an inspirational leader and able to develop a really high calibre team of top talent.
- Have an eye for organically growing business as well as the ability to provide strategic counsel to top 10 pharma clients
If you believe you fit the profile of a business unit director and are interested in the role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02073598244.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!