With Roche’s renewed focus on customers it is an exciting time to be part of the Multi-Channel team within the Business Insight and Operations Directorate (BIO). A Multi Channel manager opportunity has become available which is a cross portfolio role providing strategic direction and tactical advice to the Integrated Franchise Teams (IFTs) around all aspects of multi-channel communication. In this role you will work closely with many different functions and stakeholders including the in-house design team to help produce cohesive high quality customer engagement plans.
So, if you are looking for a new challenge to build upon your skills and experience and want to play a key role in shaping the future of customer engagement then this is a fantastic opportunity.
Experience and qualifications:
- You are already a successful business partner working in a cross functional matrix organisation. Your decision making skills, strategic thinking, action orientated approach and excellent coaching skills are core to your success. You have been able to demonstrate your ability to influence others and can manage ambiguity
- You will have demonstrable experience in delivering multi channel campaigns and having worked in a multichannel brand marketing, medical, market access or communications role you will have experience of strategic and tactical planning and execution
- You are a highly motivated individual that is solution focused driven to meet the customers needs. You must be able to provide examples where you have demonstrated this.
- You will have excellent presenting, communication, negotiating and project management skills.
- You are someone who is creative, open minded, embraces technology and is curious to test different approaches in order to best interact with customers and optimise the customer experience
- Ideally you will have a good understanding of the changes being seen within the health care environment including how health care professionals and patients like to receive and access information
- You will be educated to degree standard or equivalent in a scientific or business field.