Ground breaking creative healthcare marketing and advertising agency, specialising in closed loop digital solutions for pharmaceutical brands, seeks switch on group account director to continue its pioneering work.
- Full service, independent group with sister agencies in PR and med comms, this job is with the creative, advertising agency team.
- Offers everything from scratch, in-house, from planning and strategy to delivery and implementation across digital and print channels for pharmaceutical clients and healthcare companies.
- Known as a centre of excellence and no strangers to the awards podium
The group account director’s job:-
- Leading talented teams of account handlers and creatives and working alongside planners and strategists.
- Keeping up to date with the changing healthcare landscape and pharmaceutical innovations.
- Staying at the cutting edge of digital technologies.
The successful group account director:-
- Will have worked their way through the ranks of a healthcare advertising/creative communications agency and know how agency processes work
- Great with people; clients and internal teams alike
- Equally at home conversing with physicians about oncology or wound care as dermatology and infant nutrition
- Will either be an account director, senior account director or already a group account director in an agency, looking for a bigger, more international remit with scope to advance.
For a confidential conversation please call 020 7359 8244 or email your CV to Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!