An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Account Executive to join a leading global medical communications agency and be based in their offices in London or Cheshire. The company works with top pharmaceutical companies and covers a wide range of therapeutic areas.
The Senior Account Executive position requires knowledge of relevant therapy areas, experience of building client relationships, and use of day-to-day project and financial management skills with increasing independence.
Our client can offer an open and supportive working environment where everyone has the opportunity to acquire new skills and develop their talent. Alongside this you can expect an excellent salary and benefits, including a 22 days of holidays, personal pension plan, season ticket loan, life assurance and much more.
- Assist in the day-to-day delivery of medical communications projects
- Source and generate estimates for projects and reconcile projects as required
- Develop timelines and track projects against deadlines
- Develop a good understanding of client needs and apply previous experience to forge lasting relationships
- Develop a good understanding of products in the relevant account team portfolio
- Be aware of external factors that may influence day-to-day management of client projects
- Ensure that all quality control procedures are followed
- Carry out projects to company SOPs and applicable compliance guidelines and regulations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Life Science Degree, ideally combined with a higher qualification, such as a MSc or PhD
- 1-2 years’ experience of working in a medical communications agency or previous relevant industry experience
- Demonstrable project management experience and financial acumen
- Excellent written English and attention to detail
- Excellent people skills and a track record of working effectively within a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to prioritise own work
- IT literate (use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Please call Jon Gawley on 01932 797996 for further information.