SSR is working on a new and unique opportunity for a Managing Director to join a dynamic agency in SE London.
The agency specialises in identifying, understanding and engaging KOLs across the globe. They boast an impressive and established client base, working with nine out of ten of the world’s top pharmaceutical companies. The agency has experienced fantastic growth and development and is expected to continue to expand over the coming year.
As Managing Director you will be expected to facilitate the implementation of business processes and strategies, as well as deliver on high growth expectations. You will be responsible for providing senior level support and leadership across a number of business areas including; growth management, human management, project excellence, financial management and ensuring the best working environment possible.
• Experience of working at a senior level either in Market Research or Medical Communications for the Pharmaceutical Industry
• An intrinsic desire to constantly improve processes and deliverables
• An “operational effectiveness” eye – constantly asking: how can I improve the processes of what we do, how can I reduce costs, how can I increase profitability, how can I make things better for people
• Maintain this operational effectiveness not only at a strategic level, but also at a tactical level
• The ability to constantly look for what’s broken, and create ideas to fix it
• Analytical - from a quantitative perspective, ability to handle numbers easily
• Ability to adapt management style for different teams - i.e. for four different teams with different needs, different people, different mindset, different outputs, but that all must be integrated together, whilst at the same time supporting and managing the continued sense of one team
• Ability to make good and trustworthy decisions about everything from how projects are delivered to how staff and clients are managed
Up to £100K