SSR is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join a multi-award winning health comms agency in central London.
The primary focus of this role is to liaise across departments and effectively manage client expectations, timings, costs and quality control of all projects from client brief to final output. A background in healthcare is essential for this opportunity, candidates should also have at least five years of PM experience.
• Scheduling -Provision of timing plan at the outset of each project. Policing timings throughout and updating plan accordingly.
• Scope of work- Working with account team, and other colleagues dependent on project, to provide scope of work for client approval
• Finance- Liaising with internal and 3rd party suppliers to supply cost estimates to client. Tracking client approved internal hours on an on-going basis.
• Briefing- Ensuring internal creative brief is approved. Where relevant ensure there is client buy in to brief at same level of seniority as will judge work. On approval of brief arrange kick off meeting, with support of resource manager.
• Resourcing and Project Team- Working with department heads and creative resource manager to agree project team for every brief
• Creative Development- Liaise with creative resource manager to arrange internal reviews during creative development
• Internal approvals- Ensure CD and management approvals prior to client presentation and with time to address comments
• Producing -Working closely with senior producer on production of some projects and pre-producing/producing projects on others; CSD to advise, by project, who produces which will be dependent on workload
• Design and Integrated Production- Ensuring thorough briefing of design and integrated studio and being ultimately responsible for quality control at every stage
• Minimum of 5 years project management experience in an integrated media environment.
• Experience in the Health sector is essential
• Knowledge of digital and moving content production is preferred, but not essential.
**Please note there is flexibility for this role to be perm or freelance.