One of the top, international medical communications agencies is seeking a Medical Writer / Senior Medical Writer to join its creative medical editorial team.
A bit about the company:
- There is a flat structure and a collaborative approach, meaning that everyone’s voice is heard and everyone has the opportunity to learn from senior management.
- Household name clients.
The writers are a mixture of academic, commercially minded and creative and there are opportunities to do more than just write!
- Offering integrated services to their clients, from med comms to PR to video content and digital etc.
- The med comms team is made up of intelligent, motivated, passionate people.
The role involves:
- Working on a large portfolio of pharma, OTC and RX clients.
- A huge variety of work – think sales aids, posters, newsletters, web content, leave pieces, mailers and patient materials to name a few.
- Collaborating closely with colleagues in other teams to help provide a genuinely integrated service to your clients,
The successful Medical Writer / Senior Medical Writer will:
- Have experience as a Medical Writer in a healthcare advertising agency or a medical communications agency. One or other of these is essential.
- Have excellent attention to detail and writing skills.
- Be solution focussed with social media and advanced communication skills.
- Have a scientific background
To apply or find out more please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02073598244 for a confidential discussion, quoting reference 28973.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!