What do we collect?
· PMGroup collects information about you (name, job title, email address etc) when you register on one of our websites, apply for a subscription or service or when you voluntarily provide information to us. We may combine this information to help us improve the service we provide
· PMGroup's web servers automatically record information when you visit one of our websites. This includes your machine's IP address, the date and time you visited our website(s), and the browser and language you used
How do we use it?
· To analyse how our products and services are used
· To improve the products and services we offer
· To provide you with tailored services based on the preferences you have stated
· To provide you with tailored services based on your usage patterns
· To provide you with e-Alerts that you have subscribed to
· To provide you with bespoke advertising
How do we protect your information?
PMGroup is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and protect the information we collect online.
What does it mean for you?
By using your information in the ways outlined above, PMGroup strives to provide you with the most relevant information, improving your experience on our website(s).
You can be confident that your information is held appropriately and will not be shared.
Links to other websites
PMGroup's websites contain links to other websites. However, once you leave our site via one of these links, we do not have any control over that other website. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting other sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites.
e-Alerts You can sign up to receive a daily or weekly e-lert containing the latest jobs advertised on the site. Click here to register to receive an e-lert.