Terms and conditions
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
By using PMGroup's websites you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to PMGroup's websites.
These terms apply to all web content published by PMGroup regardless of how it is accessed - via the web, pda, mobile phone, RSS feed or an email alert.
PMGroup may change these terms from time to time; you should check them regularly and cease using the websites if you do not agree to be bound by these terms.
- By uploading your CV to the site you agree it is available to recruiters who have subscribed to receive CVs by email and/or to search for CVs in our database using various search criteria
- PMGroup's websites contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and do not signify that we endorse the website(s). PMGroup has no responsibility for the content of external websites.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through PMGroup's websites meet your specific requirements. Your use of any content or services on our websites is entirely at your own risk, for which PMGroup are not liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to PMGroup. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, graphics and content. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, forming part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on our websites, which are not the property of, or licensed to PMGroup, are acknowledged.
- Neither PMGroup nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our websites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These websites and their contents are copyright of PMGroup - ©2008 PMGroup. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, reproduce, distribute or sell the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
If you wish to discuss these terms and conditions, please send us a message.